Commitment to Integrity
World Lacrosse is a full supporter of WADA – the World Anti-Doping Agency. World Lacrosse has adopted WADA’s anti-doping policies and procedures for all of its men’s and women’s world championship events. This includes the use of the WADA Code, the five International Standards (namely, the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods, Testing, Laboratories, Therapeutic Use Exemptions, and Protection of Privacy and Personal Information) and Whereabouts Information.
World Lacrosse is also one of many independent international sports federations that belongs to AIMS, the Alliance of Independent Members of SportAccord. AIMS also fully supports WADA, its code and policies application.
- World Lacrosse Anti-Doping Rules (2021)
- Use of Medications & Risks of Supplement Use
- Testing Procedures: Urine, Blood and the Athlete Biological Passport
- Requirements of the Registered Testing Pool
- Consequences of Doping
- Revealing Suspicious Activity
- Report Anti-Doping Violations or Intelligence – REVEAL
Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- WADA Code (2021): EN | FR | ES
- The Prohibited List
- Monitoring Program
General, Education and Prevention
The WADA Anti-Doping e-Learning Platform offers access to all topics related to clean sport and anti-doping. It offers courses for athletes, coaches, doctors, administrators and anyone interested in learning more about anti-doping and protecting the values of clean sport.
WADA Doping Control Videos