Length-of-event passes cover the Opening Ceremony and all 107 games from June 21-July 1 across the three venues: Snapdragon Stadium, Torero Stadium and San Diego State University.
Wednesday, June 21
- Opening Ceremony, 5:30 p.m.
- USA vs. Canada, 7 p.m.
Thursday, June 22
- Australia vs. England, 7 p.m.
Friday, June 23
- England vs. Haudenosaunee, 4 p.m.
- USA vs. Australia, 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 24
- Australia vs. Canada, 4 p.m.
- Haudenosaunee vs. USA, 7 p.m.
Sunday June 25
- England vs. USA, 4 p.m.
- Canada vs. Haudenosaunee, 4 p.m.
Monday, June 26
- Haudenosaunee vs. Australia, 4 p.m.
- Canada vs. England, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 28
- Quarterfinal – #2 v winner [#7 v #10], 4 p.m.
- Quarterfinal – #1 v winner [#8 v #9], 7 p.m. (late game to feature USA if advancing)
Thursday, June 29
- Semifinal, 5 p.m.
- Semifinal, 8 p.m. (late game to feature USA if advancing)
Saturday, July 1
- Bronze Medal Game, 1 p.m.
- Gold Medal Game, 4 p.m.