2022 General Assembly
The 2022 World Lacrosse General Assembly will take place June 27-28 on the sidelines of the 2022 World Lacrosse Women’s Championship in Towson, Maryland, at the Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel.
All attendees will be provided with an event pass for access to all world championship games.
- By March 28 // Submission of agenda items, proposed amendments to the constitution and bylaws, and board nominations
- By April 28 // Distribution of final notice of General Assembly, including updated agenda, changes to the constitution and bylaws, and registration information
- By May 28 // Registration of delegates and observers; distribution of remaining information, including board nominations, CEO report, strategic plan updates and financial reports
- June 26 // General Assembly opening reception (evening)
- June 27-28 // General Assembly